Delivery and Payment Options for yourtyres.co.uk
You can choose between 2 delivery options:
- Delivery to the invoice address
- Delivery to another, separate address
If you are not going to be there personally to accept the goods, then please give us the name of another person authorised by you to accept the goods on your behalf. You are welcome to register a permanent separate delivery address with us. A short e-mail will suffice. Once we have this, we can then send out notification to this address by e-mail when the goods are ready to be sent out.
We can only deliver to addresses within the UK. Delivery time is, on average, 2 - 4 work days and more than two thirds of our deliveries arrive within three days.
You can choose between these payment options:
- By bank transfer - where you transfer the outstanding amount in advance.
After the payment has arrived in our account, we will then pass your order on to the warehouse. Subject to the goods being in stock, they will then be sent out to you. You can find our bank account details on your order confirmation.
- By PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By credit card - We accept Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express and Diners. Enter your card number. We will debit your account after delivery. If, for security reasons, you would like to avoid sending your credit card number via the Internet, please send us your credit card details by fax or telephone.
- Payment on invoice
The term of payment is 7 calendar days from the date of the invoice. Please make sure that you include your order number with your payment.
Please notice that we will check payment information and credit rating at official credit agencies. If we suspect that any order is fraudulent or involves stolen identity or payment information, we reserve the right to make any additional authenticity checks and to involve any authorities we deem fit.
If you have any further questions regarding delivery or payment options please contact us at: email@example.com.
All prices given do not include VAT.